Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday, busy Monday.....

Most people have Fridays on their minds...but I really love my Mondays. Mondays are the days where Tye and myself often get together and let rip with some weird and wonderful dying/spinning/all-things-fibrey projects. (I'ld like to introduce the word 'fibrey' to the English speaking world. See?!?!? Is there anything Tye and I can't create?!?! hehe) Here is a rainbow coloured Sheepychic Slubby...baring an amazing resemblance to Sasa's choice of Mothers Day flowers against our kitchen wall..(love ya, darlin') Also a beautiful hank of pale pinks and blues. Look closely... I've plied through with pink and blue beading..and a few shiny gold beads, too. Imagine working this hank into something special for baby! A little update on a previous posting...This is the other half of the hank that Kathryn and myself dyed up over a nice coffee afternoon. I went to town on the bling-bling...hehe

All prepared to go off to Kathryn to become something amazing...(no pressure..hehe)

If anybody would like to have a little Sheepychic yarn for themselves please don't break into Kathryn's home a steal her hank! It would be far, far easier to contact me via email and purchase some for yourself! (Details are available though this blog's profile) All hanks are $25 and weigh at least 80gms. If the hank you see is no longer available I can recreate it fairly closely.... Thanks for popping into Sheepychic Bloggings...all the best! Ruthxx

P.S. P.S. P.S. P.S. P.S. P.S. P.S. P.S. P.S. P.S.

If you haven't been able to leave a comment previously please try to again...I LOVE comments and feedback (but no spam...grrrrr) and now adjustments have been made to enable non bloggers to post comment..so drop me a line.....it'll make my day. (thanks Clint) hehe

4 comments:

Merry Munchkin Designs said...

Awwww now I feel kinda bad about the I hate Mondays Post I was planning to do. KIDDING!!! Thanks dear, I really enjoy our Mondays too! Love the new word, hehe...

Reighnie said...

Hi!

I just read your comment on my book blog... I'm such a dork. I didn't even know people were commenting on that blog. The notification was turned off.

Such beautiful yarn, I'm jealous. lol I'm still trying to teach myself to knit. I have the knit stich down but I'm having a time with the purl stitch. I'll get it.

Thanks for coming by my blog and you are far away! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ruthy love your last lot of yarns they look great...... You are such a busy girl your beanies look fantastic bet all the little tackers have warm ears hehe.... Hope to catch up over the holidays see ya soon....
love Carol xx

Anonymous said...

hey ruth,
the site is looking fantastic! cant wait to see more.

Hand spun yarns web-ring...